Since the new EU regulation, most websites are plagued by those annoying data privacy popups. We're all for protecting our privacy, but many websites make saying "no" very inconvenient, and some even make it impossible. The good news is that saying nothing is the same as declining. This Google Chrome plugin hides those popups from your browser, so that they can't bother you anymore.
- Download the repository from GitHub and extract the files.
- Navigate to chrome://extensions/ .
- Toggle 'Developer Mode' in the top right.
- Click 'Load Unpacked' in the top left.
- Navigate to your extracted repository and click 'Select Folder'
How to turn 'spooky' mode on
- Go to extension options
- Select the correct checkbox and click 'save'