For the Local Hack Day: Build's challenge "Hello, World in a New Language", I'm using an esoteric programming languages which are often born out of entertaining side-projects and can be described in many ways: fun, fabulous and freaky.
ArnoldC warrants only one description: Get your ass to Mars. It unveils the true semantics of Arnie’s legendary, classic movie quotes. All the greats are there: Terminator 2, Total Recall, Predator and of course… COMMANDO.
The language isn’t new, but it sure is cool.
- Download and install the latest version of Java Development Kit
- Download the code or clone the repo by typing the following command in your terminal.
$ git clone https://github.com/adviksinghania/lhdbuild-helloworld.git
- Navigate to the working directory using:
$ cd lhdbuild-helloworld
- Compile any .arnoldc code you want to run. For e.g.:
$ java -jar ArnoldC.jar hello.arnoldc
- And finally run the code using:
$ java hello