We have been thinking for a while about making a project with AR, so when we saw the Bobst Challenge we knew we had to go for it.
What it does
We created a representation of a real machine on AR. In this representation you can also see many information about the real machine you are suposed to be visualizating remotely. Also, we felt like we needed to create a videogame also with AR. :)
How we built it
We build it using a Vuforia implementation in Unity, building every model on Blender.
Challenges we ran into
We had many problems tracking the images on which we wanted to display the image. Also we found many perfomances problems with the AR glasses.
Accomplishments that we're proud of
We are proud of the overall look of both scenes.
What we learned
We learn how to manage AR on a Unity project.