CU Boulder MD5 Hackathon 2018
Problem: According to the NSA: 80% of known cyber attacks could have been prevented, but many small and medium sized businesses either don't prioritize or cannot afford to invest in Cybersecurity.
Solution: A Product/Service that combines dynamic IT Asset tracking AND tailored security intel aggregation.
Target: Small - Medium businesses
- Diverse team of Software Development, Cybersecurity, & Business management
- Knowledge needed to effectively consume seemingly endless data streams regarding current cyber posture
- Integration with IT asset accounting streamlines having actionable information
- The average time to resolve a cyber-attack is 32 days, with an average cost incurred during the resolution period of $1,035,769 or $32,469 per day
- The average cost of consulting is anywhere from $80 to $195+ per hour; which totals to $3600 to $15800+ for a weeks worth of consultation
- In 2017, the average cost of a data breach in North America is $1.3 million for enterprises and $117,000 for small and medium-sized businesses
- Tiered payment model allows us flexibility and wider reach of customers
- We would reach out to GOV and non-GOV industry partners with focus in communications security and offer exclusive communications platform to target the clients that are running their products
|Who will trust us with their data?||We will have a higher paid tier that allows the client to locally encrypt and store their inventory|
|What makes us different?||We are leveraging asset management to curate and target actionable intelligence (Focus the firehose)|