We just love to excite people and make their lives more efficient.
What it does
- Provides maintenance workers with information on what should be cleaned or re-filled in a building
- Helps maintenance workers to decide what exactly to fix next to maximize efficiency and how to prepare for it
- Encourages employees in the building to report issues through a score system
- Encourages a higher quality of service by providing maintenance workers with feedback on their job
How we built it
In a hurry. With love. Coding day and night to make it awesome! :)
Challenges we ran into
Making a minimal value product instead of trying to build all the features simultaneously was hard.
Accomplishments that we're proud of
Our system is fairly modular given the tight time frame. It gives us options to easily improve and expand the system.
What we learned
Even a small feature means a lot of work.
What's next for OfficeOn
We are looking forward for collaboration with Tieto and ISS towards releasing the app and making people happy!
We a long list of desired features and possibilities of further improvement. Here are some of the most important ones:
- User Accounts with access groups
- Option to track need of repairing items
- Smarter suggestions for the next issue to fix and the shortest route to the zone where the issue occurred
- Using image recognition for automotive reporting (for instance, camera on the ceiling + artificial intelligence recognising how dirty the floor is)
- Introducing floor map editor (or connecting an existing one)
- Using data from Tieto
- More exciting gamification!
- Selling the platform dev access or the customised end product based on the platform to other businesses.