What it does
A mobile game to keep you inside when the temptation of the outside world becomes too strong.
How I built it
I created basic 2D graphics to assemble procedurally generated artwork in Unity 3D based on random mathematical patterns.
Challenges I ran into
- 2D graphics creation is not my strong point, music score and SFX are missing. Story and copy is basic.
- Managing team coordination while focusing on work to be done is trickier than I thought
- Finding the right team members
Accomplishments that I'm proud of
- Being able to working with talented creative people from around the world
- Creating a working prototype under pressure
What I learned
- Efficient communication
- Fast prototyping
- Animation effects
- Team leading skills improvements
What's next for Ingrow
- soothing music and SFX
- a beautifully written story
- launch on Google Play
- launch on App Store
- make it social to make an impact