We were inspired by the discrimination faced by the whole LGBTQ community! We believe that our only identity should be "We all are Human beings!" There must not be any discrimination at any level of society.
What it does
Inclusify, is a website specially developed for those who consider themselves to be "Lesbians". Here they can find people who are absolutely like them, and without any fear they can reach out, they can talk and they can explore. The users can learn about LGBTQ rights, they can test their knowledge about their rights and they can also test their knowledge by playing a small quiz!
- Inclusify- The Home page has an interesting story and visions of the community.
- Community- On this page the other like-minded persons have listed their profiles and given information about them and the user can communicate with them by having a chat!
- Articles- On this page the user can have a look at summaries of various articles regarding LGBTQ rights and if they want they can also read the full articles.
- SOS- On this page some emergency contact numbers and some websites will be listed.
How I built it
- For the front-end I have used Html% and CSS3.
- For the Chat section I have used Jquery and Bootstrap.
Challenges I ran into
- There are actually a lot of things still unexplored about the LGBTQ communities, We had to go through a lot of articles, videos, and journals.
- The Chatting section was not at all easy to implement.
Accomplishments that I'm proud of and What I learned
- I have learned a lot about my fellow mates of the society who are exactly like me but have a different choice of lifestyle.
- Inclusivity is the first step towards making the world a better place for living!
What's next for Inclusify
- To make inclusify as huge as Instagram.
- To allow more lesbians to speak, to influence others to speak!
- Organise workshops and events for allies to help support their friends who've come out.