The 4 of came with a motive to develop something that will help the people boost their self-confidence. Reading about how Technology helped kids with Autism improve was so enduring and inspiring! Beating stage fear and social awkwardness is a rising issue in today's society and introverts' battles are just flooding with the growing social media!
What it does
- Record/Upload your video speaking(for some occasion like say debate, interview or funeral).
- IEA will analyze your expressions and vocal tone describing you on how are you are being perceived by others.
- The recommendation model drives you to the YouTube link to improve the aspect of expressing.
- You Live & Learn! :)
How we built it
- Backend: C#, Microsoft Cognitive Services API (Video Indexer API, Face API), Google-YouTube recommendations API hosted on Microsft Azure.
Challenges we ran into
- We had to Analyze the video emotions frame by frame since there was no API to analyze the tone of the video as a whole.
Accomplishments that we're proud of
- 4 People with no common background, brainstorming and delivering a working model in a limited timeframe was challenging but fun!
What we learned
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Services, Cognitive Services APIs.
What's next for IEA
- Personalized Training Module for Training self in a particular expression domain.