Getting appointments for public services in Germany takes a lot of time and requires to bring many documents personally to the civic offices (Bürgerämter). We want to drastically reduce the effort and time spent for these services like getting a new ID card by building an innovative web application that handles most of the steps and minimises the required effort.
How we built it
The frontend is built in Angular 5 and the backend is provided by firebase. Bot is built using Telegram Bot API in Java.
Challenges we ran into
- Learning Firebase
- Linking Firebase with the Angular app
- Making an interactive Telegram bot
Accomplishments that we're proud of
- Managing to solve the challenges
What we learned
- How to solve the challenges
What's next for ID Tool
- Integrating it in the official websites of the civic offices