Providing a plug-and-play solution for Web3 projects looking to offer users capital-efficient and secure cross-chain interactions, via a user-friendly interface.
What it does
ICONBridge Widget is an integratable cross-chain bridge widget. It enables projects to seamlessly provide bridging functionality to users from within their own website/platform.
- Easily embed their very-own customizable ICONBridge Widget with 2 lines of code.
- Be configured so that a pre-selected bridge and asset when the user lands on the page.
- Allows cross-chain transfers assets (currently supports ICON chain and Binance Smart Chain).
- Support light/dark mode
How we built it
- Utilized icon-bridge-sdk-js by Espanicon which allows developers to easily integrate the ICON Bridge.
- Using Custom Elements to extend existing HTML tags and create new HTML tag
- Stylying css animations to increase user experiences.
Challenges we ran into
- The tool is depended on icon-bridge-sdk-js, it has quite a few minor bugs.
- The ICON Bridge testnet was not stable, and it took much time to investigate the reasons.
Accomplishments that we're proud of
Build a utility for users can embed ICON Bridge in their website/platform easier.
What's next for ICONBridge Widget
- Support packages for famous frontend NextJS, React, Angular, Vue...
- Support more networks.
- Support more settings to customize UI/UX.
- The library needs to be improved to reduce size.
- Css styling/animation should be improved to increase user experiences.