- The UK is one of the top three countries in the world for the highest incident of allergy.
- Surveys indicate that up to 45 percent of the population believe they have some sort of food intolerance.
- Allergy and food intolerance tests cost from 200 to 800 pounds Target user:
- Children (Simplifies process of identifying food ingredients)
- Caretakers (Babysitters, old people) Key features:
- Software scans the barcode of the products and find the ingredients for that product
- Analyzes user input (Feeling rating after eating food)
- Identifies potential allergens
Team member: Ashton Clapp firstname.lastname@example.org system would not be able to find this email.