Inspiration

The team wanted to get some insights on Citizens Bank's given dataset and see if there's a relationship between the number of home buyers within a small area zip-9 and the __ features in the given dataset.

How we built it

We created two Shiny dashboards using R.

Challenges we ran into

We had a lot of trouble manipulating the dataset. It took us hours to find the right file type, and even then, it would only load on one laptop. This meant we could only use that one laptop, which greatly diminished our manpower and work hours. As such, even though we had a lot of plans on what to do with the data, we could only finish our visualizations.

Accomplishments that we're proud of

We got our Shiny dashboards working! We survived the huge datasets!

What we learned

We learned a little bit about what it's like to work with large datasets.

Built With

  • dplyr
  • r
  • shiny
Share this project:

Updates