Help people locate the best station to drive to in order to maximize parking usage and customer satisfaction.
What it does
- Batch user requests to process them together.
- Dispatch users to the nearest train station with available parking.
- Minimize overall travel time.
How we built it
- Bipartite min-cost max-flow matching to assign users to train stations
Challenges we ran into
- Piping the technologies we used.
Accomplishments that we're proud of
- The modularity of our code allows to easily add updates.
- Used algorithms knowledge in a concrete project.
- First Hackaton and a finished project at the deadline.
What we learned
- Frontend is pretty, but is a pain in the neck.
- Combine different programming languages with the console and output files.
- Google Maps API and CFF API.
What's next for holyflapmat
- Advanced user batching according to deadlines and timetable.
- Car sharing according to users car itinerary to the station.
- More preferences for more customization.