Display of the extension popup
Display of the extension options
Ever has those pesky webside that find their way in your browser's history ? Tired of having to always check if there is unwanted activity in you history ?
The History Manager extension is made for you ! It will prevent any website related to a concept that you choose from even entering the history. Plus, you can perform a scan of your history to remove any of these that would already be in there.
- Saved settings are synchronized between devices and sessions
- Find and remove any linked related to the chosen field, leave everything else where it is
- Able to generate a random history based on websites that will make you look pure
Challenges we ran into
Getting permissions for the extension Google API was not able to delete a synchronized history (http://stackoverflow.com/questions/31748543/chrome-history-api-bizarre-behavior)
What's next for History Manager
- Keep the related pages from even entering the history
- Update the efficiency of the searching algorithm