We had the idea to create an app to help people in isolation and quarantine or simply need help in their everyday life.
What it does
It connects helpers with people that need help.
Some use cases people could need help with:
- Go shopping to buy groceries
- Drive to the doctor
- Walk the dog
- Feed pets during absence
- Change a broken lightbulb
- Mow the lawn
How we built it
Challenges we ran into
- Protecting user data
- Protecting people in need from misuse of the service
Accomplishments that we're proud of
- Our good project progress
- Clear project design
What we learned
- Improved Flutter/Firebase & Git Skills
What's next for Helping Hands
We will continue working on the app until it is finished and ready for release!
Log in or sign up for Devpost to join the conversation.