we wanted to do a simple type of game

What it does

allows for user choices which affect overall outcome and choice probability

How we built it

wrote dialogue and based conditional statements around the possible options

Challenges we ran into

Getting all the formatting correct was out biggest challenge, and it still is not perfect

Accomplishments that we're proud of

we made a code that did not crash and burn

What we learned

we learned that the more lines there are, the harder it is to follow. and that it is very useful to have a fallback patch if nothing works.

What's next for Heist++

We are going to look into reformatting and making sure all options carry weight from choices

Built With

Share this project: