Hecobase is a starter project for connecting and testing your smart contracts on Heco networks (testnet and mainnet). Hecobase extends a base open source project scaffold-eth so you can test other ethereum based projects as well.
Built for the Toolkits on HECO category challenge for the hecochain hackathon.
Bootstrap your projects and get deploying on the Heco main and test networks in no time. Use Hecobase to:
- Create and connect wallets.
- Connect to existing deployed Heco smart contract.
- Call methods on that smart contract directly from the Hecobase UI..
Deploying and linking a smart contract
- Update hardhat.config.js to your target network (Heco or other Eth based platform).
- To use deploy script, ensure you have a heco wallet with sufficient funds.
- Update TARGET_NETWORK to point to same network.
- Ensure there's nonzero heco balance. By default,
yarn deploywill use the preset starter deployer account: 0xa1d3d032f9ec5a0fec2be20f3ff1e7e44141376c
- To check balance, use
Use the faucet to grant https://scan-testnet.hecochain.com/faucet
YourHecoContract.sol should now be deployed. By default, the app will connect to the HECO testnet.
clone/fork 🏗 hecobase:
git clone https://github.com/cbonoz/hecobase.git
Start your 📱 frontend:
cd hecobase yarn yarn start
in another terminal window, 🛰 deploy the sample
cd hecobase yarn deploy
🔏 Edit your smart contract
📝 Edit your frontend
💼 Edit your deployment scripts in
📱 Open http://localhost:3000 to see the app
- Sample deployed contract on testnet: https://testnet.hecoinfo.com/address/0x12fC865Bb0210B45177ad7018F548fd79099c1De