- Difficult for doctors to keep track of patients scattered globally
- Time-Consuming for patients to search for doctors of their choice
- Need of an application to enable the doctors and the patients to perform all the healthcare-related actions in one place(especially as we are moving towards a decentralized healthcare ecosystem)
What it does
- Visualize Patients: Locate all of your patients globally at a single place!
- Message Patients: Send messages to any of your patients in a click!
- View Patient Info: Get all of your patient information on a single page!
- Book Appointments: Arrange an appointment with the doctor anytime!
- Search Doctors: Find the doctor of your choice internationally!
How I built it
- React JS: FrontEnd Development
- Material UI: Material Design Components
- HERE Maps API: Address Geocoding and Rendering Map
- DrChrono API: Healthcare services to doctors and patients
Challenges I ran into
- CORS issue
Accomplishments that I'm proud of
- Built my first application using DrChrono
- Discovered the large collection of APIs provided by DrChrono
What I learned
- OAuth 2.0 Authentication
- Geocoding Addresses on a Map
- Integrating DrChrono's APIs with an application
- Bypassing the CORS issue(although a separate CORS plugin might be required for local testing, minor fix available in the PR)
What's next for Healthcare Management System
- Add missing API calls to the
- Enable adding attachments option in
- Incrementally integrate other major functionalities like billing on the website
- Optimize Codebase