What was your inspiration

Pursuit of functionality to fit needs

What it does

A GUI that collects CO2 emission data in the past and enables user to conveniently visualize and analyze each campus energy component’s contribution to CO2.

How we built it

Our development was mainly divided into two parts, GUI design/implement and API data retrieving/analyzing. Eventually, we've made the data analyzing part into local API that was then used inside our GUI interface to provide the visualization of data.

Challenges we ran into

A lot of challenges from the very beginning, including both the framing the whole project and minor technical problems during the development. We had problem in picking the language and GUI designing platform, as well as setting our goals and see what approaches should be taken to achieve those goals. Besides these, there were countless technical problems including API json data retrieval, GUI platform compatibility, personal difficulty.

Accomplishments that we're proud of

Successful combination of works from team members with perfect compatibility achieved. Learning of new technology and improvement in problem solving techniques.

What's next for have_fun

Better, more robust, and prettier interface more functionality

Built With

Share this project: