- This application was written to interface with the Vibrotact Vibratto.
- It teaches how to interpret haptic braille using several basic examples.
- Web application to learn to understand braille through haptics, tactile feedback which recreates the sense of touch using complex vibrations.
- Characters are sent through serial to the Vibratto Board which controls an array of 3x2 6g coin vibrators.
- Wrote arduino sketch to translate from text to haptic braille representation.
- Interface for 'learn' and 'practice' applications.
- Learn application uses visual and tactile information to ensure the efficient learning of haptic braille (double encoding).
- Practice application sends the haptic representation of a random character and the user needs to select the correct choice to receive the next character
You need to run braille-uno when using it https://github.com/tomasero/braille-uno