An app allows tracking of customers in various services around them. These services can be registered on the app. It doesn't allow more than a certain number of people to be in one location and helps to maintain social distancing.
- Map integration to track users' locations.
- Allow services to be registered on the app. Each service has its own autogenerated QR code.
- Display all services registered on the app on the map.
- Display the number of people currently at each service location. Track users' locations by asking them to scan the QR code every time they enter or leave. (LIVE TRACKING IS OFF)
- Display different colors for crowd status in the services locations:
- RED: not recommended to visit
- YELLOW: almost full
- GREEN: empty and safe to visit
- TrickOTreat mode (LIVE TRACKING IS ON AND QR CODE FEATURE IS OFF):
- Switch to this feature after a certain time at night or let users toggle.
- Recommend paths for the user to follow around the neighborhood. Let users select the number of Halloween services to visit and recommend the closest services that are safe to visit.
- Let users edit the recommended path and add their own Halloween services to visit, if a Halloween service is in a red zone, recommend another path.
- Let houses allowing children to trick or treat register on the app. (NO QR code feature)
- Gang Rob
- James Kivai
- Akshat Poddar
- Kiet Phan