Hackathon

In order to find the average usage of a license I have started playing with charts in Kibana. Initially I calculated the Total Execution Time of the processes executed on a robot. But because they could vary the Average aggregation made more sense.

I switched the aggregation from Sum to Average and verified the accuracy of the values for a 24 hours period by manually adding and dividing the numbers.

As the values were correct the chart was ready to be used in a Dashboard. This simple chart can provide visibility on the license usage. Having this data you can better Schedule the Processes in order to be more efficient when using licenses.

Built With

  • kibana
  • orchestrator
+ 8 more
Share this project:
×

Updates