LeafTrack is an online community created by Quierra Wells, Ethan, and Durul,and app focused on facilitating connections between marijuana producers, medical practitioners, and patients. Users can check product prices, type and description of the product through the application. LeafTrack is for patients who want to find the best medical marijuana strain for specific ailments, such as menstrual cramps, depression, autism, and addiction. With LeafTrack patients can easily find the medical professionals and schedule a consultation in a matter of seconds!
The purpose of this project is to offer aid in the relief efforts for Baltimore's opioid epidemic. The application offers patients listing of products and doctors that specialize in medicinal marijuana therapy. The information in the app offers a localized listing of medical practitioners, dispensaries, and products within Baltimore.
LeafTrack is an app focused on facilitating connections between medical marijuana producers, medical practitioners, and patients. Users can check prices, view product description, and request a consultation through application.
Platform / Eco-System
WebSite for public information disclosure & blog site
- Domain name owned
- Internet Webserver Hosting site
- Wordpress Version: 4.7.4
- Wordpress plugins: Disable Comments, JetPack, My Private Site, RSS Importer, External Links, Wordfence Security
- 3than as webmasters
- Explores the history of Medical Cannabis
- Keeps up with the latest cannabis news
- Connects with the community via social media and slack http://greenleafnetwork.slack.com
- Website is built using a responsive Wordpress template
Mobile app for iOS
- Durul as developers
Mobile app Details
- Home Tab provides information about the availability of a product using your location
- Companies Tab gets a paginated list of producers
- Map allows you to find local dispensaries
- See a localized list of doctors and and schedule a consultation
- Loosely utilizes free version Cannabis Reports API.
Mobile app API Details
- Cannabis Reports Cannabis API https://www.cannabisreports.com/api
Mobile app Requirements
- Swift 3.0+
- iOS 8.0 or later
- Xcode 8
- Deployment Target = iOS 10.3
- Base SDK = iOS 9.3
- watchOS support
- tvOS support
Self-subscribe to our MailChimp Newsletter
- postmaster is 3than
Twitter account for marketing and social postings
- postmaster is 3than
Greenleaf Network for the project and website url LeafTrack for the iOS app
Team Members and Roles
- Ethan - Project Management, Lite Code, Lite HTML - Slack: https://baltimorehackathon.slack.com/team/3than
- Quierra - Augmentity Reality / Unity3d - Slack: https://baltimorehackathon.slack.com/team/qwells
- Durul - Coder - Slack: https://baltimorehackathon.slack.com/team/durul
The following email addresses are valid.
- firstname.lastname@example.org Currently all of these addresses are being redirected to 3than
Ownership - This is a community project co-owned by those team members who contribute to the final submitted project
Copyright - All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Log in or sign up for Devpost to join the conversation.