What it does
How we built it
Scraped the whole DevPost website as our dataset; tokenizing, stemming, stop word filtering every project's tagline; turning it into a 100 dimensional vector; in combination with team size, fed into a binary classification neural net after balancing/scaling/centering; and finally produce the prediction of winning probability for each project.
Challenges we ran into
Accomplishments that we're proud of
The project created a paradox by predicting itself having only 5% winning probability. By either winning the hackathon or precisely predicting its own failure, it proves itself.
And guess what, it didn't get into the finalist of this hackathon.
So we guess in a way, it won. xD