The Problem: At every Hackathon, there are always people without teams, and teams without people. People without teams find it tough to approach others; they may not know anyone. On the other hand, teams are often incomplete; they are missing a graphic designer or a specialized programmer.
Our Solution: The Hack.Connect App. Our iOS app allows users to sign in with Facebook and create a profile with their resume, languages known, and previous hackathon experience. Hackers can easily communicate and collaborate.
- Allows users to sign in with Facebook and create a profile with their experience and skills
- View other hackers' profiles and find people you need for a team
- Message other hackers.
- Messages auto-delete themselves after 30 seconds to ensure idea confidentiality and minimizes data storage
- Sponsor pages with information
- Hall of Fame: previous hackathon winners to inspire stumped hackers