For Greedy Dreams the main theme of resolution reminded us of old computer screens or pixelated displays. We wanted to create a hidden-object-like game where you had to use the mouse to alter the resolution of your surroundings.

How we built it

We made Greedy Dreams in Unity. The artwork was made in Krita. The sound effects were made with SFXR, and the music was made with The end result was made with tears and repetitive strain injuries.

Challenges we ran into

Time was a big constraint for what we were trying to do. We wanted to have more artwork available in the end product, as some of the assets look kind of generic or static. This was Natasha's first game jam as well, so overall finding a good flow and getting the hang of things was a learning experience!

Accomplishments that we're proud of

This was a project where we hadn't worked together before and we were both doing something new in art and programming.

What we learned

Unity won't include custom shaders by default. Be sure to include those in the build steps before you ship the game.

What's next for Greedy Dreams


Built With

Share this project: