We wanted to show the world these little goblins.

What it does

With your hands, you can destroy these little critters.

How we built it

We used Java, utilizing Dr. Java , NetBeans and IntelliJ as our compiler.

Challenges I ran into

Our biggest challenge was attempting to implement the Leap Motion detector, which was ultimately unsuccessful.

Accomplishments that I'm proud of

Every single visual was hand drawn on Gimp. We are proud of our homemade aesthetic, and hope it appeals to everyone.

What I learned

Knowing our own limits. We spent an excess amount of time trying to implement the Leap Motion detector with no progress.

What's next for Goblin Critter

We hope to be able to successfully implement the Leap Motion detectors, in order to create a more immersive experience.

Built With

Share this project: