Simple API made with go to make CRUD request to your Shopify Store.
go get github.com/rapito/go-shopify
- Get Requests
import "fmt" import "github.com/rapito/go-shopify/shopify" ... shop := shopify.New(storeDomain,apiKey,pass) result, _ := shop.Get("products") fmt.Println(string(result))
- Check out the examples folder for simple usage.
- Read some of the tests at shopify_test.go for complete CRUD examples.
- You may fork this library and modify it as you please.
- You can make a pull request and I will be happy to check it out and merge it.
- If you find a bug, create an issue and I will do my best to fix it (someday).
While I was looking for something cool to do with this new language im learning (Go, obviously), I ran into hammond-bones' go-shopify library. Which inspired me to start creating this one.
- Fork it at: go-shopify
While I was on my go-trip to create this api, I found some awesome libs which made my life easier. Check them out, hopefully they'll do the same for you: