A complete ecosystem for Electric Vehicle Management for a country in which EV is not much popular. The flow of the app:- a user with an EV enters an electric station, The RFID tag on the car detects the user, and a notification comes up on its mobile and also on the car's panel with voice application. The notification then redirects the user to a website which is affiliated with the local shops all around the user. So that before the car charges up, the user can do something to pass time.
What it does
- To manage and connect all players to one platform.
- Managing charging Stations.
- What about the person, running out of charge and need emergency charge.
- ML model for predictions of cars sales.
- AR app which augments the whole EV on your ground plane. We even have features like Explode the car, so that we can view the interiors of the car as well.
How I built it
Using voiceflow , we integrated hardware to voice app using RFID tagging and create the assistant for user interaction at charging station. The system has full automation , for routing to nearest , fastest and approachable charging sation with some priority based ,urgerncy based system.
The technology: RFID,DJango, Heroku
Accomplishments that I'm proud of
"People who are really serious about software should make their own hardware"
- Alan Kay
My app works :) ## What I learned Leadership , Friendship , motivation , IOT , Google cloud