- The idea behind GitFit was to help people making a positive change to their personal physical health. Many people dream of improving their lifestyle, however they may lack direction or need some guidance. GitFit satisfies this need by providing jogging routes that correspond to whatever information the user chooses to provide.
What it does
- GitFit is a smartwatch-orientated application that's meant for people looking to get out and exercise. To use GitFit, a user can choose from a number of different metrics to use as inputs. From there, GitFit has the capability to design a jogging path for the user that helps them reach their desired goals, whether it be build muscle, develop endurance, and/or lose weight by burning calories.
How we built it
Challenges we ran into
Accomplishments that we're proud of
- The development team behind GitFit is most proud of our resilience against increased adversity. This includes the majority of our team having other commitments this weekend in the form of midterm examinations. Additionally, each and every member of the team had to learn essentially everything that they contributed to the project.
What we learned
What's next for GitFit
- Publish the application
- Further development/additional features
- Make available across multiple platforms