Dev Blur allows companies to accept applications comprised of inputs from Stack Overflow, LinkedIn and GitHub. Applicant's names and photos are blurred in an attempt to elicit feedback based solely on their technical bonafides. It's also a thoroughly modern application, written in Ruby on Rails and adheres to Google's Material Design standards.
- Recruiters can create job listings and accept applicants.
- Applicants create one account and can apply to positions with a single click.
- Recruiters can only see the applicant's names and photos after assigning a rank based on their qualifications.
- Import GitHub repositories and their descriptions.
- Show off your Stack Overflow credibility in the form of Reputation and Badges.
- Easily import work history from LinkedIn.