Every business is driven by worker who working for a company. The right person will be helping their company to growing business fast and faster BUT recruitment has been disrupted by COVID-19. People avoiding close contact (Social Distancing). The way that applicants connect to the company is job finding website or company website. HR will spend time to parsing resume (estimate 100-200 file per day). To help HR to reduce time in resume parsing, Robotic are addressed to automate process on pre-selection candidate
What it does
- Extract applicants resume from job finding website or company website or company email
- Use AI to matching candidate with opened-job position.
- List all best match to HR to review.
- If HR confirm candidate's list, Robotic will automatically send interview appointment to all of candidate with multiple time-slot.
How I built it
Using Kryon RPA and Tesseract
Challenges I ran into
- Difference resume pattern
- Some case applicants attached resume with image format. It's quit challenging cause OCR in Thai language is not highly accurate.
What's next for Get hiring with the best matching candidate