In this busy World, people are so much involved in their tedious daily routine that they have very little time or a short break to do any leisurely activity. Also, it is found that playing small games during short breaks can greatly improve results and refresh oneself in tiresome routine. So we have developed a website comprising of small games which can help you refreshen your mind even during a short break and help you focus on your daily routine work excellently that too without downloading it.
What it does
It has free online games that you can play without downloading it on your system.
How we built it
We have used Unity game engine for developing games and then build those games for WebGL. For making models we have used Blender. For web development we have used HTML,CSS, PHP, Materialize css, Tailwind Css and CockroachDB
Challenges we ran into
We are begginers in game development so it was difficult to make 4 games in short time. But we tried our best and we successfully developed all the games from scratch. We are beginners in backend but we successfully connected our front-end to database.
Accomplishments that we're proud of
- Without any premade assets or scripts we made 4 games in such a short time.
- Worked on CockroachDB for the first time.
What we learned
- Unity Game Engine and how to build games for WebGL with it.
- Use Blender and to convert models into fbx.
- To work on CockroachDB.
What's next for GameTheatre
- We will make more games for our GameTheatre website.
- Will add leaderboard for players around the world.
- Will add login/logout system.