We wanted to build an exchange that's focused on play-to-earn gaming assets such as tokens and nfts.
What it does
GAMESETS enables online players to buy and sell In-game digital assets
How we built it
We used React for our front end, MetaMask, and Aurora.
Challenges we ran into
- Getting enough test tokens from Aurora
- Grabbing meta data from nfts
- scoping project down
Accomplishments that we're proud of
- Deploying smart contracts on Aurora
- Learning more about Near and smart contracts
What we learned
- Grabbing Metadata from assets
- Communicating with wallets
- Smart contracts
What's next for GAMESETS
- The long term goal of GAMESETS is to build an exchange focused on allowing people to invest into any play-to-earn game and also the option for players to send each other tokens or assets across chain.
- Now that we have created the marketplace, we are looking to make a better UX/UI and ensuring the security and safety of the digital assets.
- We are also looking for mentors in the business development side including accelerators that maybe interested in our solution.
- We are also looking feedback from experts in the gaming industry, smart contracts and online players
Log in or sign up for Devpost to join the conversation.