As a mechanism for loneliness prevention, we are integrating community into what people are already doing - grocery shopping!
Problem statement: I just moved here and I have no support network nor cultural knowledge. I want to have an accessible, supportive, real-life social network and a sense of belonging.
Achieving these goals through:
- consistency: everyone needs to shop for groceries weekly
- easy integration: solves logistics, see posts based on location and instantly message others
- solving a need getting you the groceries you need: neighbors can help you out and drop off your items
- doing good for neighbors/building relationships with neighbors: or you can chip in and help them
- bringing people together with a common goal/task: you can also go together!
There are good chips, and wood chips, chips that sail the sea, but the best chips are friendchips, and may they always be.