Marval comics Iron-man`s AI Jarvis
What it does
- You can open any program by asking “open program_name”
- You can open any website by asking “open website_name”
- You can do a direct Google search by voice command. For this, you have to say “Google search”
- You can send WhatsApp messages by voice command. For this, you have to say “Send message”
- You can get the result directly from Wikipedia by saying “key_word according to Wikipedia”
- You can play music by saying “play music”.Friday will play random music on the music player
- You can send mail by telling subject and content. For this, you have to say “Send email”
- You can directly open YouTube videos on the browser by telling the key _word. For this, you have to say“Play songs on YouTube”
- You can play YouTube videos on the device. For this, you have to say “play youtube video on device”.Friday will download the song an play on GUI in 5 seconds
- You can know your IP address by saying “What is my IP address”
- To know any History, Geography,Math,Chemistry,Physic ,Units,Politics,Health ,Entertenment, etc related question , you have to say “general knowledge question”.
How I built it
- I build this application with Python with the following python libraries
- It is a text-to-speech conversion library in Python.
- It is used to recognize the speech and convert the speech into text.
- It is used to display the current date and time in your time zone
- It provides functions for interacting with the operating system.
- It is a built-in module that you can use to make random numbers.
- It allows you to send HTTP requests using Python.
- It is a Python library that makes it easy to access and parse data from Wikipedia.
- It provides a high-level interface to allow displaying Web-based documents to users.
- It is a Python library for Sending WhatsApp messages at a certain time.
- It used to send mail to any Internet machine with an SMTP or ESMTP listener daemon.
- It provides functions and variables used to manipulate different parts of the Python runtime environment.
- It python script to return video links and titles by searching in YouTube without using YouTube API.
- It is a built-in package, which can be used to work with JSON data.
- It is a Python library to download YouTube content and retrieve metadata.
- It is used to retrieved data from Wolfram Alpha using a client API.
- It provides functions for working with times, and for converting between representations.
What I learned
How to use different libraries and make them functional.
What's next for Friday
GUI for more user Interaction.