Normal schedules are rigid, bland and rather boring. Sure, it gets the job done, but where's the fun in that? What if I DON'T want to stare at a huge matrix of squares and rectangles when I plan out my life in motion? Flowt is the solution. Flowt is an interactive time management tool, enabling users to schedule their lives day-to-day, week-to-week and year-to-year. It's not limited by grids, but acts fluidly, much more representative of our own lives.
Some of the key features that we have implemented in Flowt are:
- Dynamic zoom, responsive GUI with changing time scales. Feel free to zoom in and out in the application, and the schedule will respond in kind to the level of zoom, and location on the schedule. Never feel lost or confused about what, and when you're planning
- Custom colour schemas for personal customization. Because we all have our inner NyanCat.
- Quick controls for event addition/deletion. Click and Drag anywhere on the graph to add a new event! It's actually that easy! Made a mistake? Double click and select the x to remove the offending event.
- (Partially functional) Graphical feedback on time distribution of tasks. Get feedback from your schedule on how you're spending your time, and enables users to track progress, and reach personal goals.
- Connect with your Microsoft account, and Flowt will integrate itself with your current calendars effectively and beautifully. No need to change anything in your current schedule. Flowt does that for you !