Ever wondered what goes on in people's minds when they read your writing?
docuflow is a document viewer that reads your mind, providing insights on what their thinking. How does it do that?
- Eyeball tracking
- Detects which parts of the text the user is actually reading.
- Mind reading
- Logs focus with the Muse headband.
- Detects which parts of the text require more effort to read.
- Report building
- View your document as a heatmap of thought intensity.
- Discover new interesting things about your writing.
- Actionable insights into how to improve your work!
We used the Muse headband to measure focus when reading the documents and xlabs gaze to detect what parts of the document the user is reading. Frontend in React and backend in Flask.
Log in or sign up for Devpost to join the conversation.