Set Up the Environment
It's assumed you have your own IDE ready!
- Install Node.js for npm
- In your terminal, run
npm install -g expo-cli. This will make it easier to get your mobile app set up!
git clone --branch template https://github.com/maralihart/one-button-game.git
npm installto install all necessary dependencies
npm startto open a console in
- On the left hand side, click
Run in web browserto get the app visible!
Interested in continuing the code?
Ideas to Expand On
- Levels - does the game get faster? or maybe gaps get smaller?
- Showing your score while you play
- Having a game start screen
- Having a game over screen
- Introducing an avatar