The idea of Fizz inspired us and motivated us to work on a simple yet intuitive budgeting solution that can be used by students especially teens.
What it does
Fizzy is a simple yet seamless way for teens to have a track of their expenses and visualize them through graphs and charts. Fizzy also provides recommendations for users in managing their expenses. We provide users alerts when their expenses cross a given threshold limit. Further, Fizzy can help the user in decision making and managing the budget by providing an overview about how money is spent and how it can be saved.
How we built it
We built Fizzy as a cross platform Flutter application. We used Firebase Firestore to save user data and retrieve it in real time. We also used a number of plugins and libraries which include charts for data visualization and tensorflow lite for deep learning.
Challenges we ran into
- We lost touch with Flutter because it's been months since we worked on it. Today, we attempted to gain back the touch and it took us quite a while.
- Data viz consumed us remarkable amount of time.
Accomplishments that we're proud of
- Coming up with a fully functional project within the time limits.
- Team work.
What's next for Fizzy
- Researching the potential of such ideas in Fintech and know the shortcomings.
- Re construct the idea based on the inferences and try deploying it in the market.