Create an app and information portal to provide a ‘one-stop-shop’ for tools for the Philippine fisheries sector with all necessary information such as marine protected areas, applicable fishing laws, regulations, and decrees to combat illegal, unreported, and unregulated fishing (IUU)
Fishtter is a mobile app integrated with wearables that helps the fisheries recognize where to fish best avoiding protected areas and doing all papperwork remotly, Fishtter also helps port inspectors to track the ships from harbor to harbor.
- Offline maps with protected areas and best places.
- Displays laws and regulations relevant to detected location.
- Includes links to full text legislative documents.
- Integrates NFC technology.
- Integrates wearable technology
Challenges we ran into
Get into the real problems of fishing and coding.
How it works