1st grade math is a set of more than 400 interactive exercises for 6-8 year old kids to learn and practice faster addition and subtraction, place values, fractions, comparisons and skip sequences.
- Practice addition and subtraction at multiple speeds for numbers 0-20 by popping bubbles.
- Compare and arrange numbers upto 100 (50 exercises)
- Recognize skip 2, skip 5 and skip 10 sequences (50 exercises)
- Base-10 place values for numbers upto 999 (50 exercises)
- Use place values to add or subtract numbers upto 99 (100 exercises)
- Learn fractions while feeding the monkey pieces of a pie (50 exercises)