findAR is an augmented reality application created to make real-world search easier.
findAR analyzes the user's surrounding to preprocess images before they reach the eyes. The hardware for findAR include the Oculus Rift and a webcam mounted on the front. Video is processed with OpenCV before being fed to the Rift display.
- Oculus Rift
- Track and locate moving objects by color.
- Detect and recognize human faces.
- Pebble smartwatch
- Portable control interface.
- Save time by processing only the highlighted visual information that you want.
- Avoid social faux pas and never forget the name to a face again.
- See the world through grayscale, sepia, and various color filters.