It would make our life's much easier if we could have help planning our expenses based on our financial status at any moment.
What it does
1) A Personal Financial Budget Hacker
2) Suggests in making financial decisions, depending upon the personal day to day financial status.
3) Real-time analysis of Financial Data.
4) Scanner module to do the In - store and online purchases with suggestions about the financial possibilities.
How we built it
1) Dividing each work into groups. 2) Using Unix for regex. 3) Java , NodeRed and Android-Studio
Challenges we ran into
1) New to the app world 2) Android app scanner was not working properly.
Accomplishments that we're proud of
1) Successful implementation of the project in the planned manner.
What we learned
1)Team Work 2)Working under pressure
What's next for FinBUD - Financial and Budget Management System
1) Extend the use of the project from an industry perspective. 2)User can edit Salary. 3)API’s for getting current Credit limit , available amount in Bank Account.