I heard about the theme's challenge and thought it would be a fun way to build something new that could be used by more than just our clients.
What it does
Custom website build using HubSpot CMS
How I built it
Challenges I ran into
- HubSpot's Theme documentation took a while to sift through to find all the correct pieces.
- Compiler issues between sass and hubl + css
- Creating a solution for compiling sass into css and simultaneously uploading via
- Creating a solution for responsive type
Accomplishments that I'm proud of
Created a macro called responsive type, that will adjust the font-size, line-height, and letter-spacing of all content and reduce them based off screen size.
What I learned
Drag and Drop modules take a lot more thought than standard website blocks
What's next for Fig Lite
- More Custom Modules and Templates!
- More Blog and Landing Page Templates!