Want to do more with your open source contributions? Contribute issues, feature requests, and PRs and earn FellowKoins and make your mark in the MLH Fellowship's FellowBoard. Redeem your points later and celebrate the triumph and glee of being an open-source contributor at MLH Fellowship.
See Live Demo Here
- Frontend: https://fellowkoins.netlify.app/
- Backend: https://fcoin-backend.herokuapp.com/
- Devpost Link: https://devpost.com/software/fellowkoins
- Frontend: HTML, CSS, React JS
- Backend: Express JS
- IDE: VS Code
- Design: Canva
- Version Control: Git and GitHub
- Database: MongoDB
How to Get Started?
GitHub Repository Structure
|1.||master||contains the frontend code|
|2.||api-integration||contains all backend code|
- Fork and Clone the repo using
$ git clone https://github.com/MLH-Fellowship/FellowKoins.git $ cd FellowKoins
- Install NPM packages and dependencies
$ npm install
- Run the server
$ npm start
See the Demo at http://localhost:3000/
- Firefox: version 4 and up
- Chrome: any version
- Safari: version 5.2 and up
- Internet Explorer/Edge: version 8 and up
- Opera: version 9 and up > Note: Support for modern mobile browsers is experimental. The website is not responsive in mobile devices until now.
MLH Fellowship( Fall 2020)
This is a hackathon project made by MLH Fellows(Fall 2020) - Pod 1.0.0 i.e. Fantastic Falcons
"Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much."
|1.||Pragati Verma||Frontend Developer||@PragatiVerma18|
|2.||Kshitij Kotasthane||Backend Developer||@kshitij86|
See more about us here: Fantastic Falcons
Thanks goes to these wonderful people (emoji key):
This project follows the all-contributors specification. Contributions of any kind welcome!