Many Facebook Users complaint there isn't a dislike button. So we add one which will make millions of people cheer. Also, we want to add a doodle toolkit so that we can draw on the website and share it to our friends.
What it does
A chrome extension that adds a dislike button to Facebook.
How we built it
- We use python and Flask frame to build the backend.
- We use Heroku PostGre Server to store information
Challenges we ran into
- Our first time to develop a chrome extension.
- We parse disgusting HTML codes.
- We deal with horrifying state synchronizing between content scripts and background codes.
- Insert codes in a React page.
Accomplishments that we're proud of
- We somehow eavesdropped the React page update event.
- We built a chrome plugin.
What we learned
What's next for facebook-dislike
1.A doodle and sharing toolkit. 2.Optimize the codes and improve the efficiency.