#

We looked at the data sets given to us by ExxonMobile and were able to use data visualization tools to create versatile and specific graphs which we then analyzed and gave recommendations upon.

We succeeded in determining whether there was some unfair bias in wait times based on specific Pokemon and additionally, we were able to determine patterns in high wait times as well as a significant cause behind it. Along this process, we provided potential solutions in reducing these wait times as well as making them more consistent and predictable and manageable over a period of time.

Finally, we also tried two different predictive modeling techniques to predict the future wait times of a specific Pokemon and explain why this is useful in knowing to implement a solution to reduce overall wait times.

Built With

  • data-analytics
  • data-visualization
  • excel
  • micrsoft-bi
  • predictive-modeling
Share this project:

Updates