EngHack FALL 2016
- Pretty much just play around with three.js and firebase web hosting this weekend.
- This is my first time use three.js, it feels painfully fun~
- Try to have some basic understanding on this library.
- There are still lots of space to improve and research.
[Challenges | Pains]
- Sync up the diff. players once open the browsers, set the same color tag for players on diff browers
- Camera lighting, geometry.vertices not applying for the new customized lib
- Server setup.. a little bit issue, but okay // Major pain on js still =.=
- This is my friend Bill first time hackathon and we tried three.js for fun~
- Code in plain js instead of using frameworks