Anonymous feedback live tracking on dashbot
Slack integration with intents and entitlement from LUIS.ai
Our combined work experiences in the team showed that there were no good measures to capture timely employee sentiments about work culture, events, stress levels etc, and no way for companies to properly assess and address these issues.
- $576 billion in the US lost due to workforce illness, $227 billion (39%) were due to lost productivity
This issue is worldwide:
- Over 60% felt highly stressed due to their jobs in China
- 42.5% of corporate employees suffer from depression across major cities in India
What it does
Our friendly bot provides a good interface for employees to discuss private matters anonymously ranging from work stress, to stress at home.
How we built it
Node.js, deployed in Microsoft Azure, using LUIS AI, dashbot analytics, and Slack integrations.
Challenges we ran into
Learning how to use setup continuous deployment on Azure, setting up services, and integrating LUIS.
Accomplishments that we're proud of
Using LUIS' analytics and insights to guide conversations
What we learned
Bots are more than just helpful at providing stagnant data, but can provide an outlet for frustration, and relay important data to the employers.
What's next for empowered
- Provide abilities to customize data analysis on dashbot, as well as data retrieval.
- Add alerts for employers to act upon such as peak stress levels, or serious issues such as harassment claims.
- Allow employers to add "events" to see if employee moral has improved after the events, in a way, being similar to A/B testing.